Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Returning February 1st

Due to health issues I am forced to set the blog aside for a while. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers while I get this figured out and hopefully start feeling better. I have some great guests lined up for the blog for when I come back. And REMEMBER, Feb 1st is the deadline for being entered into a drawing for a $75 custom piece of wearable art. All you have to do is email me about how you use color in your designs. Anything you have to say about color as it applies to your own work, or other thoughts about it qualifies. Thanks for your patience and understanding. I truly appreciate it. Dawn

2 comments:

Jen in KS said...

Praying, Dawn. Hope your health gets back into balance soon.

treplovski said...

I pray that you come back stronger than ever. Your presence enriches our world.