Wednesday, October 7, 2009

39, my NEW best year!

That's right! You heard it here first.....my 39th year will be the best year of my life. I am confident of this being fact. I have wonderful friends. I have my health, thanks to the acquisition of my new CPAP machine. And I have love. Love for those dear to me, love for life, love for music, love for God. I am confident that this year will bring twists and turns, and unexpected adventure. I believe fully in making my own adventure, one day at a time. So for this, my birthday post, I will share with you pictures from "Huff N Puff". Hot air balloon launch that took place at Lake Shawnee a few weeks ago. So here's to life, and living it to the fullest. Cheers!

5 comments:

Mary Lamoray said...

Happy Birthday Dawn!! Yipee!!!

Very cool pics! :))

BassManPDX said...

Happy Birthday, Dawn!!! Here's to many more!

Jen in KS said...

Happy belated, Dawn! I'm not too far behind you, and I've always loved my odd-numbered years.

Dawn said...

Me too Jen! I am also thankful that I can remember how old I am because my birth year ends with a zero. Pretty sad, huh!? You are a kindred spirit Jen. Please say hello to Brian for me. I hope you are having a wonderful harvest season. I always enjoy seeing the beautiful things you make. Would you mind if I did another little blog post about you and show your cute pumpkins and such? Are you still selling them on Etsy?
Dawn

RockMeGently said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Dawn!! You're a Libran? They rock ;) (10/9) Awesome photos!